Birthday parties at the Bower Center for the ARTS give young people a chance to release their inner artist and share in a creative and memorable experience! Each party at the Bower Center has a unique theme chosen by you, your child, and the art instructors. Children can create pottery to go with any theme such as fairy houses for a Princess theme or animals for a Jungle theme. Another example might be Papier Mache swords for a swashbuckling Pirate themed party. Art center birthday parties are for children ages 5 and up. Due to ongoing classes, space is limited so please reserve your party by contacting the Bower Center.
- Parties are scheduled for Saturdays by appointment (other dates available by special request)
- Party themes are discussed during consultation with the director and art teacher
- An art teacher will lead the group in an appropriate art activity based on the chosen theme
- Room rental is available for 4-6 hours(includes set up)
- Party area includes space for various art projects plus space to set up for cake, food, & gifts
- Paper products, refreshments, party favors, and gifts should be provided by host
- Multi-project parties are available(consult with art teacher about projects and pricing)
Cost is $175 for groups of 8-12 guests. An additional charge of $3 to $8 per guest is applied based on necessary art supplies. Cost for Bower Center members is $140 plus art supplies. There is a $50 deposit to hold the date and purchase some of the supplies.
If you cancel a reserved birthday party two weeks or more prior to your party date, there is no cancellation fee. There is a $50.00 cancellation fee for any party that cancels within 1 week prior to the party date. Cancellation either by Bower Center or party due to inclement weather will be renegotiated
Contact Bower Center for the Arts Director to discuss parties and schedule dates