Book your next workshop, meeting, retreat or special event in our creative and inspiring space, featuring over a dozen art exhibitions throughout the year, access to tables and chairs, free Wi-Fi, a comfortable meeting room equipped for many uses, kitchen amenities, and large gallery spaces.
Rental Fees and Spaces
- Sara Braaten Gallery ($300) Up to 100 guests
- Terrace Gallery ($150) Up to 54 guests
- Library/Conference Room ($50) 8-10 guests
- Add kitchen amenities ($50)
Rental fees are per space, up to one full day of rental or a maximum of 12 hours. Rentals beyond 12 hours will incur additional fees. Recurring rental rates are determined on a case by case basis. Fees will be negotiated with Bower Center Executive staff.
Contact us for nonprofit rates.
- The Sara Braaten Gallery can accommodate up to 100 people and is 1408 sq ft.
- The Terrace Gallery can accommodate up to 54 and is 820 sq. ft.
- These rates include the use of our table and chair inventory. Renter is responsible for set-up and tear-down, except where otherwise determined.
- Linens are available with laundering fee which is based on the number of linens used.
Baby & Bridal Showers