The Bower Center for the Arts continues to grow through the kind gifts of our many benefactors… your support makes our community a healthier and more vibrant place for all of us.
- Major renovations funded by Dr. John Bower and Edna Curry
- $47,000 raised in community to replace windows during renovations
- An established scholarship program for youth programs in Summer Arts Camps
- After-school and summer arts camp programs coordinated with 21stCentury Learning Center Enrichment Programs
- Monthly art exhibitions featuring artists from Bedford and surrounding regions
- Monthly concert program by eclectic local and regional groups
- Music and art classes
- Meeting space for local arts and community groups and social events
- New sound system for performances at the Bower Center
- New roof and boiler for the Bower Center
- Free family art activities during Second Fridays, Bedford’s Saturday Community Market Day
- Expand art and music offerings to all ages and across the economic spectrum
- Increase support staff
- Maintain and upgrade facilities
- Gallery track lighting
- Convert old bathrooms into much needed storage space
- Updated telephone service
- Linked computer system
- Storage and shelving
- New flooring in Terrace Gallery
- Updated Kitchen
- Create a community project of mosaic panels depicting history, art and culture of Bedford
None of this would be possible without broad-based community support. Please donate today! Your generosity is greatly appreciated.
Individual Contribution Levels & Benefits
|Level||Amount||Bower Center tote bag||Artist entry fee waived for exhibition contributors||Two tickets to a performance of your choice||Acknowledgement on Bower Center website and printed programs|
Business Contribution Levels & Benefits
|Level||Amount||Acknowledgement on Bower Center website and printed programs||Marquee sponsorship of an exhibition or concert||Two tickets to annual contributor event|
The Wharton Foundation/Bower Center for the Arts is a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation.
To donate by check, click here and print a copy of our Donation form; please complete the form and mail to us at the address indicated. Questions? Just give us a call at (540) 586-4235.